Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Top Ten List

Le Top Ten:
1) Forrest Gump
-The only overt message movie I cling to.

2) V for Vendetta
-I watched long before this class, Doc.

3) Lord of the Rings (series)
-I didn't want to choose among them, and it would have wasted 3 spaces.

4) Jurassic Park
- Micheal Crichton, Jeff Goldblum, and Dinosaurs!?

5) Inception
- I only have room for one mind bender in my lineup

6) The Matrix
- The first one was good. n'uff said.

7) Alien
- Whats not to love about Ridley Scott?

8) Sherlock Holmes
- RDJ does it good!

9) Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows
- RDJ does it again (I preffered how the first one was like a typical Sherlock Holmes case)

10) Saving Private Ryan
- Typically, war movies are meh, but Tom Hanks? Fo'get abou' it.



Stay Savvy my friends,

Erudito

No comments:

Post a Comment